Friday 7 August 2015

Feature Follow Friday 7/8



Feature Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, and is a way to meet and greet new followers.
So hello any new followers! Feel free to say hi on this post.

Today's question is:
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? - Suggested by Life Is Reading

My three wishes are:


  • Move out of home--I'm almost 24 and still living with my parents. I want to be independent, but to do that, I need to.....
  • Get a job. Honestly, I'd settle for any job, I'm that desperate.
  • Be a successful author. I love writing, and I'd do anything to be published.
What about you? Any wishes?


8 comments:

  1. I hope your wishes come true. I'm wishing you all the luck! :-)

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your wishes! Don't give up hope. You'll find a job (heck, maybe writing will be that job) and you'll be a successful author one day. Just keep on writing.

    Btw, I'm 25 and I still live with my parents. Getting ready to move out (found a house I can rent cheap) but I TOTALLY know what you mean saying you want independence.

    My FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing and don't give up your dreams :)

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Here's my F&F Friday

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Great wishes and I hope you achieve them all! New this week so I followed you through Bloglovin as I'm on Wordpress. Amy @ Read What I Like. http://readwhatilike.com/2015/08/07/feature-follow-friday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wishes! Happy writing! And may all your wishes come true!
    New GFC follower.
    Check out My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya, I just graduate, and the job search process is going slow :( New GFC follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very realistic wishes! I hope they come true for you!

    New followers.

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could.html

    ReplyDelete