Friday 17 July 2015

Feature & Follow Friday



Feature Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, and is a way to meet and greet new followers.
So hello any new followers! Feel free to say hi on this post.




Question of the Week: If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it? - Suggested by The Realm of Books


The obvious answer to this would be the library from Beauty and the Beast

Ugh, doesn't that just make you yearn for more?



Don't forget to join my international giveaway for The Nutcracker Bleeds

10 comments:

  1. Yes yes, more! That's gorgeous, Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-17-my-ideal-library.html

    Old Follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beauty and the Beast library would be AMAZING!
    New GFC follower

    My Congrats on being featured! I would definitely have a library with big windows too. There is nothing like natural light. :)
    New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answer too, haha! It's just perfect, right? And if we're dreaming, gotta dream big! ;-)

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to sit in a beautiful sofa in that room infront of the roaring fire place with my favorite book:) Good choice!


    Check out my FF post here! :)
    If you like my blog, would you like to follow?

    Looking forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a a different library for sure

    Followed on blogluvin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think quite a few people are going to be saying the library from BatB! It does look huge but I think so many wide spaces would make it hard to heat, I'd need a separate reading room I think.

    ~Ailsa
    The Book Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...LOL, I need to watch Beauty and the Beast because you'e the third person to mention its library and I don't remember it at all!! here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the library from Beauty and the Beast is mostly every book lovers dream because its so pretty. New follower on Bloglovin and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it would be the perfect library ever it is completely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete